New member looking to buy new 2015 VFR800

SkiJet

• Member Contributer
23 minutes ago, SkiJet said:

Hello all -

What should I be paying for a new 2015 Honda Interceptor?  Are dealers taking less than the 10,700 ask?

Thanks - SJ

Hi SkiJet.

Member Havagan (Tampa Florida) made mention the other day.

"My jaw dropped when I went window shopping last week and found a brand new left over 8th gen for $7500."

Does this help?

•  

Don't be afraid to travel to pick up.  Just for ref. I bought used 2014 dl, 4900 mi, bar risers and t-rex frame sliders for ~$6500 taxes, title and tags (Fl), went to Texas to pick her up I had to go to Austin anyway so short trip to Dallas, no big deal, she was as new.  I believe someone on this forum bought a new leftover for ~$5600 in Denver, not sure if dlx or not .  Here's a dlx listed for $8500 in Florida...

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2015-Honda-INTERCEPTOR-DLX---VFR800D-5002746944

I'm sure you have done your research and you know what you are getting with the vfr.  

Thanks all - yes it does help to get a perspective.  I know there are deals on lightly used VFR's but I wanted a new bike albeit 3.5 years old but still new. I will shop it around for a deal. I agree sometimes you have to travel a little bit for the deal you want.. but will be so worth it

SJ

Archived