Has anyone seen these replica fairings yet?

CaptainEo

I'm looking for a set of aftermarket/Chinese fairings, so I can store my Anniversary Edition fairings, and came across these.

https://www.gomototrip.com/product/2002-2013-honda-vfr800-motorcycle-fairing-rc213v-s-streetbike-design/

Has anyone seen these yet? Does anyone have any experience buying from this company?

2 hours ago, VARIABLE9 said:

Have you seen this thread?  Seems similar. 

I did see that one. They do seem very similar. I was hoping someone had used this site, or purchased those particular fairings and put them on your bike. Next time I post I'll be more specific and add those details!😓

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, CaptainEo said:

I did see that one. They do seem very similar. I was hoping someone had used this site, or purchased those particular fairings and put them on your bike. Next time I post I'll be more specific and add those details!😓

I have a feeling they’re probably of equivalent quality, may even be from the same manufacturer just with a different reseller. Just think you could be the first to have them!

• Member Contributer

While I've no experience with these fairings, I do love the color scheme. Turn the pattern on it's side and I see a face. But, in my mind, it needs a Rolling Stones Tongue to complete the look! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 12:47 PM, VARIABLE9 said:

I just saw a TT Legends paint livery on a 6th gen that was drool worthy. 

Or maybe this one?

image.thumb.png.7ad000780567e388e58d7270efcb916c.png

On 6/9/2018 at 12:17 PM, CaptainEo said:

I'm looking for a set of aftermarket/Chinese fairings, so I can store my Anniversary Edition fairings, and came across these.

https://www.gomototrip.com/product/2002-2013-honda-vfr800-motorcycle-fairing-rc213v-s-streetbike-design/

Has anyone seen these yet? Does anyone have any experience buying from this company?

I'll probably end up trying these at the end of summer. Stay tuned.

Archived