Honda vs police helicopter!

• Member Contributer

Rides like a twat, he is an IWA

Want

Attention

Twat....

The guy is supposed to be a squid and was only going to the gas station for a drink, right? Then doesn't it seem odd that he was in full leathers, gauntlet gloves, and armored boots? Something very And who in the hell just goes to the gas station for a drink at a 100+ mph?! 

I'm thinking it was going to be a staged youtube video that turned into the heli chase. I hope that guy shit his leathers. I hope the video also enables the police to track this douche-bag down. What would have been a speeding ticket- maybe a reckless op -turned into speeding, reckless op, endangering the public, fleeing the scene and anything else they want to come up with.

Whatever the story is, the guy is a grade A asshole.

• Member Contributer

Well, I saw him pass a few people at speed, but Al Capone he ain't.  He even stopped for the traffic lights!

Ciao,

On 5/26/2018 at 6:14 PM, VFR4Lee said:

Staged.

I don't think it is staged. It was clearly a police helicopter because of how low it came to the ground.  I thought it was funny, but then I love the Three Stooges and the Marx borthers too, so what do I know?

Joel

Curly was the best. :beer:

Did we actually see a helicopter?

How did they guy posting the video know where it supposedly was? :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, VFR4Lee said:

Did we actually see a helicopter?

How did they guy posting the video know where it supposedly was? :rolleyes:

The in-video remarks about the helo are bollox. Unless it was on a straight road quite a few miles long where the bike could get up to 150mph+, the helo would have no issues keeping up.

Riding at those speeds, the guy is an arse, a statistic waiting to happen, and would tragically be likely to include others in that statistic.

• Member Contributer

Why was the heli after him anyway? Are we now using heavy military-grade assets to hunt down civil offenders? How is that a responsible use of state funds/authority? 

Yes, the guy is a moron for riding that fast but let’s get real. 

Of course, it may well have been a fake...

Stray 

• Member Contributer

Most police forces in US cities have helicopters.  I didn't watch the video in full screen or with the sound, but I could see the spotlight on the ground around the bike.  It that easy to fake?

Ciao,

We have the dreaded helicopters here in Spain and they are, in my opinion, a far from cost-effective use of tax-payers money but the c*nts who run the country were born with their heads as suppositories and you can smell the corruption from Mars.

In as much as the video, it's squidbait. There, I just invented, or created a novel application for, a term which unofficially (not in any reputable dictionary) may have seen some colloquial use in a different context, which very possibly likely originated in a pre-internet era ...

Squid bait:
A girl that goes after or dates a man in the navy.
"Now you're just f*ckin' squid bait!"
by lealea November 08, 2003
Source: urbandictionary.com

• Member Contributer

American chopper 2.0? :goofy:

Am somewhat surprised Trump/NRA have not yet promoted "better protection of the common folks....."

download.jpeg.f766bfc24fc3aadc7835e442a2c8b282.jpeg

"just kidding!!!"

-Alf

• Member Contributer

My RC51 did 177.1MPH (GPS) on an empty Autobahn.     

No way that even a factory one will >200mph.

Archived