May I suggest an alternate to Hub's?

TheRealDude

Hi all, I'm a new not even got delivery of my VFR1200F guy. But I was a member Concours Owner's Group, and it's a great group with a lot of useful info on their site. The only ride I went to (several times) was the Jack's Ride, so named because it was held at Jack's Resort. This place is amazing, some of the best motorcycle roads in existence, there's camping, rooms with screened in porches that face the pavilion and campfire area, you are on the bank of the White River. Purchasing alcoholic beverages is it's own mini event...because it's in a dry county and you gotta ride a minute for a beer! The catfish restaurant is O.K., the best thing is they serve breakfast on the banks of the White River, you can have a cup of coffee with an amazing view.

• Member Contributer

Not to hijack this thread, but TheRealDude's post got me thinking - it seems like a very small portion of this forum is used for trip/ride and lodging recommendations.  So what have you guys got?  Where are the scenic places to ride and the fun/safe/interesting places to stay across this continent (and others)??  Obviously, pics are appreciated!

Archived