non start, no spark

Kev800

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
11 minutes ago, Kev800 said:

YES 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Well, that is great news, think I'm more excited your pride and joy is running than you are ! So glad your luck has finally turned, surely that has put a smile on your dial.

Whether you keep the bike is your choice, you might now have many reliable miles of motorcycling ahead of you. If you have any doubts about the second hand Cam Pulser you can at least invest in a new one at your leisure. For the moment perhaps you can get out and enjoy it, then you can make a full assessment as to whether to sell or keep it.

Good luck and great effort on finally nailing the issue.

Cheers.

I had a look at the partzilla website I have already ordered a new sensor and a few other bits that I was not happy about once they turn up ill get them on the bike. In the mean time I’m gonna do as many miles as I can on it to gain some confidence back in the bike, at least then if I decide to sell it on I can do so with a clear conscience. I can’t believe how much the parts are inflated by in the uk. I have paid less for a piece of fairing the sensor and some trim clips shipped to the uk for less than I can buy just the sensor here. Even if there’s import tax I’ll have saved a pretty penny

Archived