Members contributors issues with posting

• Forum CEO

I got a message that Maxwell had stalled his reputation, could not give them or recieve likes at all.  I spent and hour playing around with setting to no avail. Then I realized that the whole member group that contributed donations could not get likes or give them.  So I deleted the group and started a new one, some reason there was a secondary setting that put all of the donators in the same settings as a webcrawler bot?  So I thought starting over would clean all that up.....then I forgot to give permissions to do anything...so just fixed that too.

In any case all is ok now...the forum is working.  Installed the latest version last week, fixed tap a talk, just installed the latest version of the skin too, so there are some new changes..which I am not sure of all of them.  Should be up to snuff now.

HS

• Member Contributer

Excellent sleuth work HS, and a darned quick fix. Good thing we didn’t find out why we’d  been ostracized until after being brought back into the fold… 

MaxSwell,  thanks for finding a way to ping HS

• Member Contributer

Many thanks to you HS for keeping VFRD alive and well. 😎

• Member Contributer

I was just promoting my reputation.

I really love the way it is laid out now.

HS is a Master CEO!

• Member Contributer

THANKS Miguel. You Are The BEST.

My Profile had gone corrupt! My newly posted photo album had dissappeared, couldn't comment in the forum etc.

All fixed now.

Muchous Gracious!

Archived