Have fairings changed at all?

hi guys

just wondering if the middle and upper cowl has changed at all between the first and second revisions.

i just picked up this girl (2014 F model) and am wondering if the myriad of aftermarket fairing kits for the 2010-2013 models will fit this, or are they different?

im respraying so colour is no biggie,

cheers

IMG_0451.PNG

Other than colors, I don’t think that they’ve changed since the bike was introduced in 2010. If I’m wrong, I’ll deny ever answering your question😁

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

I have Honda VFR 800 2014, without a fairings... And i have to buy them, and of course there is no money to buy OEM, 

I'll buy on Ebay, cause I didn't find some Chinese web site with fairings for VFR 800 2014,.. 

So if someone know if the fairings from 7 gen fits to the 8 gen? 

Or some web site where I can buy them? 

Thanks and cheers 🥂

• Member Contributer
43 minutes ago, Petar said:

Hi guys! 

I have Honda VFR 800 2014, without a fairings... And i have to buy them, and of course there is no money to buy OEM, 

I'll buy on Ebay, cause I didn't find some Chinese web site with fairings for VFR 800 2014,.. 

So if someone know if the fairings from 7 gen fits to the 8 gen? 

Or some web site where I can buy them? 

Thanks and cheers 🥂

Petar

On this forum, the 7th Gen is the VFR1200F, the 8th Gen is the 2014+ VFR800F. So no, 7th Gen fairings will not fit an 8th Gen.

If you are using a different naming system, then I'm afraid you'll have to define them before we can answer your question.

Oh, thanks... 

I apologize guys, 

I know a little.... 

So, I need fairings for my VFR800F 2014.. 

On Ebay I have find some parts... But there is no Chinese fairings or something... 

I want to buy that all parts cheaper...i don't have a lot of money... So I trying to find some parts from other VFR's which will be fine for my VFR, or Chinese fairings (but I didn't find them) 

• Member Contributer

Register and try on VFR-OC.DE perhaps.

That is the German VFR owener club

Archived