Have to sell my 3rd gen - SOLD

Hi folks,

Well, logic says it has to go. And no, my wife's name is not Logic! I have started spending summers away, so can't justify having 2 bikes. I decided to keep the one best suited to fall, winter & spring riding - the Trophy. It will be the first time in many years that I will be without a V4 Honda. That sucks.

I can’t post a link to the Classifieds, but that’s where the info and pictures are.

Cheers,

Glenn

17 minutes ago, slovcan said:

I have started spending summers away,

So, what are you in for? :goofy:

Sorry, GLWS.

I was guessing Club Fed. Europe sounds a lot better than prison.

Wait, who writes these jokes? :wacko:

Enjoy. :beer:

• Member Contributer

She's a beaut.  Wish I had room for another - I'd love to have a nice 3rd gen.  Someday you're gonna miss her! 

• Member Contributer

Why not ship your bike to Europa?   Ride it during summer, park up during winter, ride in summer....

5 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Why not ship your bike to Europa?   Ride it during summer, park up during winter, ride in summer....

Yes, Dutchy, that was actually part of the plan in the recent past (when we were just about at the point of a permanent move across the pond), but reality has kicked in. Big, tall, retired, body protesting and fighting back, taking care of two houses (here and there) on a pension, the VFR just isn't a good fit for me now. As much as I love her, she'll have to go. For years I lusted after a VF1000F-II Bol d'Or. I still think that would be perfect for me in Europe. Maybe someday.

Cheers,

Glenn

• Member Contributer

Well if you come to the Netherlands and bring your riding gear, you can pick a bike.....

With "body protesting", may I recommend the VF500F2 over the SP2? :tongue:

P3271044.thumb.JPG.f5582d77778237d9afe718361837d295.JPG

5 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Well if you come to the Netherlands and bring your riding gear, you can pick a bike.....

With "body protesting", may I recommend the VF500F2 over the SP2? :tongue:

P3271044.thumb.JPG.f5582d77778237d9afe718361837d295.JPG

Hi Dutchy,

Yes indeed! If I ever make it, there will be two calls - you and the other Dutchy (Raymond from the BBS). You are quite correct - any F2 (except maybe the CBR600) is always going to be better for me than any SP2 :tongue: .

:beer:

Glenn

• Member Contributer

"Ray's Grotto" :goofy:

IMAG0215.jpg

But I must warn you, the Dutch are a bit different..

In most countries, people take their dog for a walk.

The Dutch however....

IMAG5244.jpg

that is Ray there on the left :tongue:

Wow! You guys know each other. I get this question all the time when I'm out of the country - "Hey, I know John Doe from Canada. Do you know him?" :tongue: 

It looks like you were walking redslut home. :sad:

:beer:

Glenn

Ahem, you Dutchy guys are confusing. BUT, you have EXCELLENT taste in bikes! 😁 Someday - God willing and the creek don't rise - we're all going to tip a beer together.

Sold! Happy to say she's going to a very nice fellow who loves V4's AND VFR's.

🍻

Glenn

Archived