Who's Going? VFRD Spring Memorial Ride 2018

• Member Contributer

It's Getting close have not heard much chatter going on. Looks like there are only 11 people registered on Bob's Paypal page for the event. If you have been before you know what a great time this is. If you have not been before join us for the best fellowship and riding on the east coast. So.......Who's going?

• Member Contributer

I am definitely going. 

Will register shortly. 

Ok, Rob's in so now its safe for the rest of you to sign up. I know that's what everybody is waiting on. Its a party now!

Can't make it this year. No co-driver available :(    Will be substituting with a couple of track days with family and friends. It'll be my first time back on the track in 30 years! 

On 4/11/2018 at 11:01 PM, dabirk23 said:

Can't make it this year. No co-driver available :(    Will be substituting with a couple of track days with family and friends. It'll be my first time back on the track in 30 years! 

No Dave, say it isn't true!  Very disappointing news.  The Northerner's ride won't be the same without you.  Enjoy the trackdays.

Glad you'll be back.  I know these don't match your new bike but I hope you've had time to get a replacement.  Jason might feel a little threatened.   

IMG_5089.jpg

I'll be a "game time decision"......  But I know that my kid can't get back there soon enough!  Careful Rob - he will be stopping yu to pick him up on the way through!!😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I just booked the hotel. So, I am in! I am sorry but I had to cancel.

• Member Contributer

I'll be leaving MN on Sat; hope to arrive Monday.

Travel safely everyone.

2 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

I'll be leaving MN on Sat; hope to arrive Monday.

Travel safely everyone.

Did you pack your deer goggles? 😉

• Member Contributer
13 hours ago, Sweeper said:

Did you pack your deer goggles? 😉

Evidently not   and or his reading glasses.

I haven't had a day off since April 8.  Doesn't look like that is changing, but I am going to try to swing by on Saturday night.  My VFR is still in Maryland (says it's not from there), so I will be showing up on alternate hardware.  Burns said I could snuggle between himself and his wife.  So I got that going for me, which is nice.

• Member Contributer
1 minute ago, timmythecop said:

I haven't had a day off since April 8.  Doesn't look like that is changing, but I am going to try to swing by on Saturday night.  My VFR is still in Maryland (says it's not from there), so I will be showing up on alternate hardware.  Burns said I could snuggle between himself and his wife.  So I got that going for me, which is nice.

So the roads are safe for slow riders.

But there could be no traditional banquet shenanigans without Timmy. Ergo Corner Carver will have a foil. So we've got that going for us.

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Evidently not   and or his reading glasses.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled, especially on the margins. No out-riding my vision or my brakes. I want no further Animal Control Life Time Achievemt Awards. (I still proudly display the award in my living room.)

In addition I've recruited a badger to pee on my tires just as I leave, since Timmy is So Far Away

• Member Contributer
18 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

I will be keeping my eyes peeled, especially on the margins. No out-riding my vision or my brakes. I want no further Animal Control Life Time Achievemt Awards. (I still proudly display the award in my living room.)

In addition I've recruited a badger to pee on my tires just as I leave, since Timmy is So Far Away

You the man !

20 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

Who would molest another man's bike whilst he was away???

377984_10201247132600094_1521285956_n.jpg

Archived