Do I need a new screen name?

295.thumb.png.9f5f4131372966c98e84216eae4d66a9.png

You made it! Congratulations! I’ll have one in your honor. Tomorrow. Too close to my bedtime now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG CONGRATS SARGE!!!  Wishing you a long, happy, healthy, and prosperous retirement - thanks for your service!!!   

timmythefree!  :)

• Member Contributer

Congrats on the milestone!  Seems like it should be once in the brotherhood,  always in the brotherhood.   Personally I'd keep the name.   ;)

I am also looking for a house in Corner Carver's town. I start a job there on April 9.  When I said I was moving down there, I meant it. Only trouble is even though I will be 30 mins from Deals Gap, I still will miss the spring ride due to work.

• Member Contributer

1 hour ago, timmythecop said:

I am also looming for a house in Corner Carvers town. I srart a job there on Arpril 9.  When I said I was moving down there, I meant it. Only trouble is even though I will be 30 mins from Deals Gap, I still will miss the spring ride due to work.

Hey Timmy! You got out alive!  Congratulations.

Do think it will change results when you get a traffic LEO interview on the road? Does the consideration extend beyond "active duty"?

First you quit smoking. Then you quit copping. Then you miss T-Mac. You'll probably grow your hair long and I will not recognize you the next time (I hope) we meet.

You will be sorely missed down in Franklin. By me at least.

Who's going to be CornerCarver's foil at the banquet?

"Retired DC cop" has a fair amount of mojo.  I always looked after any retired popo I came across.

Retirees are issued one of these, and a retired I.D. and a federal carry permit.

262_large.jpg

• Member Contributer
1 minute ago, timmythecop said:

"Retired DC cop" has a fair amount of mojo.  I always looked after any retired popo I came across.

Especially the DC part, I'm guessing. That would translate to "tough cookie" I'd bet.

I am also looking for a house in Corner Carver's town. I start a job there on April 9.  When I said I was moving down there, I meant it. Only trouble is even though I will be 30 mins from Deals Gap, I still will miss the spring ride due to work.

Will it effect your employment if groups of VFR’s stop in to waste your time that week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Congratulations m8.  :beer:

I'm nearing the end of my service too so I know how it feels.

• Member Contributer
18 hours ago, timmythecop said:

Retirees are issued one of these, and a retired I.D. and a federal carry permit.

262_large.jpg

Glad you made it  and when are you moving here ?

• Member Contributer

Leave it as is and be proud of it.  You've built a reputation here under that name and are known for it.  If there are any haters,,,,,, FXXK them.......  Congrats Timmy.  Now focus on milking the hell out of that retirement for as many years as you can.  I've got about five more to go.  :beer:

Congratulation on making it to retirement!

Such a revered screen name.  

Now you would be:

- Escaped from Maryland?

- Deported to Maryville?

Archived