I love my 8th gen but I want to personalize it.  I want to make it my own.  And I want to change its performance and cosmetics.  I’ve heard of swapping the forks to lower the front, swapping the tail of a cbr onto it, and knowing the right mechanic that can whip up a turbo for it.  I’m also wondering if anyone’s ever swapped fairings from a different bike.  Overall I still want it to be my interceptor at heart.  I’ll also do the basics like power commander, flapper/pair mod and quick shift.  I love the handling, the performance and the comfort.  I’ve read a lot about weight reduction but have determined instead of shaving off 10 lbs I may as well try and increase the power of the bike and lose 50 lbs of my body fat.  Anyone drop any suggestions for me on what’s possible?

B5FDFB0A-1DFD-42CB-91C8-8705EBB547AB.jpeg

Anything is possible just have to put your mind and hands to work . Just like me shaving a lot of weight of my bike plus I wanted to make it my own something different .. I have 6th gen and put a 2014 cbr1000rr tail on the back .   If your not handy It will cost you some money to get the work done .   I'm not to sure what can me mocked up for the 8th gen . Would have to do some research and lots of measurements.  

20180326_130856.jpg

You'd definitely have the craziest 8th gen I've heard of. There's next to nothing to bolt on. The tail section should be pretty awesome. If you're not interested in luggage, it'll really clean up the rear. Depending on the year, it might also give you a good place to hang a high-mount exhaust. I'd be interested to see how the turbo gets plumbed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived