Happy Birthday to ME!

Captain 80s

• Member Contributer

Had my birthday party at a local Brew Pub on Saturday.  This was in the card from my parents.

full?d=1522075188

1986 VFR700FII.  Not perfect but a very nice bike.  I had given it to my Dad many years ago as it was his favorite bike.  He decided to hang up the helmet since they bought a yacht last Summer and will be enjoying that.  So kinda bitter sweet, but I am excited, I won't lie.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, jeremyr62 said:

You seem to be a magnet for very nice machinery.

Sometimes.  And sometimes it's hours and hours of painstaking work.

But this one is special.  I am lucky.

Well   Happy B day, a bit late.    We still need to hook up Huh. Would you be one that will follow Back fire to it's new location?

• Member Contributer
1 minute ago, RVFR said:

Well   Happy B day, a bit late.    We still need to hook up Huh. Would you be one that will follow Back fire to it's new location?

Thank you!  I will for at least one, and I will certainly let you know.  It is certainly better for you to get to now.  When I do go I will prob leave work a little early just to get thru Seattle before full-on rush hour.  Kinda limits riding my mini bikes to Backfire now.  No lazy back roads from Edmonds to SoDo.

I don't plan on having surgeries this Summer, so we will be hooking up at some point.

• Member Contributer

Hey C80s Happy Bday To You. You do indeed have an impressive quiver of machines.

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Riding her home?

Either way, have a nice trip! :wheel:

• Member Contributer

She was a little "flat" from some old fuel, but no issues riding home from Camano Island.  Got a steak dinner send off too.

Archived