Kawasaki H2 SE

I wonder if anyone is looking to upgrade their vfrs:)  Is this the ultimate sports touring bike?

I know most of us would not come close using it's full power on public roads but why not- YOLO! If money was not an issue, I'd love to have one of these. Or even be able to loan for a trip just once, although, I'm afraid I would not want my VFR back afterwards.

I prefer V4 to I4, just because of the noise, but I'd love to give that a throw. I'm one who wishes the VFR were putting out 120-140 HP and I have literbike lust, but when I think of myself having a 200 HP bike, I imagine the fun not lasting long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I love screaming I4s as well. I would not complain. I guess I just say that because for some reason, in my head, I always imagined the H2 making V4 sounds, not I4.

I wonder if anyone is looking to upgrade their vfrs:)  Is this the ultimate sports touring bike?
I know most of us would not come close using it's full power on public roads but why not- YOLO! If money was not an issue, I'd love to have one of these. Or even be able to loan for a trip just once, although, I'm afraid I would not want my VFR back afterwards.

Looks like a well put together bike— me I’ve spent a good amount getting my bike just right and I know that if I went out and test rode new stead’s all the time like my buddy Lint, I’d probably start nit picking my bike and become frustrated.
Love my bike and don’t need the temptation.

• Member Contributer
On 24/03/2018 at 11:39 PM, jhenley17 said:

I prefer V4 to I4, just because of the noise, but I'd love to give that a throw. I'm one who wishes the VFR were putting out 120-140 HP and I have literbike lust, but when I think of myself having a 200 HP bike, I imagine the fun not lasting long.

Can’t agree more & having a VFR800 that puts out 120whp, it is so much better 😎

Plus when I was at Rockingham a couple of years ago, it had the best complement ever, when the other guys in the garage who were all strangers said it was the best sounding bike going down the straight outside even after John McGuiness did a couple of laps on an RCV211 😜👍👍👍

• 3 months later...

Archived