Time has come...

AlanTok

...to move on. 

Victim of an accident, my 2012 VFR1200F is totaled. I still have a few accessories left for sale:

• Used (few scratches) Honda blue color-matched saddlebags (part 08L70-MGE-C10ZA), Honda inner bags included. These saddlebags were not mounted on the bike at the time of the accident. One of the saddlebag lock has a small quirk: the handle needs to be slightly lifted so the lid can be locked/unlocked. Doesn’t have any incidence on everyday's use. Once closed, it remains tightly locked. The set will come together with one original key.The complete set on ebay goes for over $1400. Asking $500 + shipping.
  • Used Honda tankbag (part 08L56-MGE-100). Superficial scratch following accident (no idea how it got scratched: jacket or maybe seat. Don’t know). $140 on ebay. Asking $50 + shipping
  • Mint condition original seat. Brand new around $200. Asking $70 + shipping

Pics attached. If you need further info, do not hesitate to contact me. Merchandise can be picked up in DC as well. 

Thanks for looking. Safe riding.

Alain

bags1.jpg

bags2.jpg

seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

tankbag1.jpg

tankbag2.jpg

I'm doing better. Thanks for asking.

According to this eBay listing, the bags should fit. I wouldn't know how much a coat of paint would cost though. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-VFR1200F-CANDY-PROMINENCE-RED-HARD-SADDLEBAGS-10-12-13/232701608561?epid=1623708243&hash=item362e18c271:m:mvHZxtg2EafQYxPb57y91dw

• 1 month later...

Archived