Hello from Poland

Malpa

Hello guys,
I am visiting you from years, most of the things I have done myself around the bike, was based on instructions found on this forum. Big thanks for that, I really appreciate the input of every single one of you.

Started my journey on WSK M21, made my motorcycle license before a car one (and made family angry) then always dreamed about RC24, couldnt imagine back then, that I will be here in future, having my own rc46 :happy: Pretty funny to think, that this is my first honda in "career", had wsk, suzuki and bmw. Cant really explain it to myself now, haha.

Cheers from Poland.

bajk.thumb.jpg.f5f491666d10b125ec5795486e113615.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard Malpa! If memory serves well, I do believe we have a few members from Poland, perhaps you can all meet up and post pics of whatever adventure you do.

Like you, I received my M1 motorcycle license before I received my car license. Something about not having to be anyone's taxi service and the freedom of being on a motorcycle was much more enticing!

• Member Contributer

Dzien Dobry Malpa.

Always loved the Candy Red and Gold wheeled 6th gen real nice colour combination. Agree with Tiutis that's some pretty precise garden and entrance work, very nice home for the VFR!

Do Widzenia.

20 hours ago, Duc2V4 said:

Like you, I received my M1 motorcycle license before I received my car license. Something about not having to be anyone's taxi service and the freedom of being on a motorcycle was much more enticing!

Exactly this. Tried to avoid it as much as I could. Now times have changed, I am the one that want to care for parents and get them everywhere, but they dont want to trouble me. Life is ironic.:wacko:

16 hours ago, Tiutis said:

I love the cobblestone-like entrance:) You live in a castle or Krakow:)

Haha, looks decent, but its a pain-in-the-a** to remove moss from in-between the stones every few months. Not sure if it is worth it :unsure:

600 kilometers from Kraków, almost as far as it can be, but a compliment to hear, Kraków is beautiful. Have You been there?

11 hours ago, Grum said:

Dzien Dobry Malpa.

Always loved the Candy Red and Gold wheeled 6th gen real nice colour combination. Agree with Tiutis that's some pretty precise garden and entrance work, very nice home for the VFR!

Do Widzenia.

Thank you, but to be honset: the beautiful weather and "green aura" made it look this way. In actual state of surroundings it doesnt look that well.  Still glad You liked it!
And about the coulour combination, I was hunting for this, and only this, set with golden wheels, candy red fairnings and black frame, fell in love in it. Took me some time to find it in good shape, but was worth it for this very moment:

motorek.thumb.jpg.2624fa76091e56249baa9e2cad0e3409.jpg

Couldnt take my eyes off. Absolute beauty. :wub:

Thank you for warm welcome guys! Zdrówko!

• Member Contributer
18 minutes ago, Malpa said:

Haha, looks decent, but its a pain-in-the-a** to remove moss from in-between the stones every few months. Not sure if it is worth it :unsure:

What, no pressure washer? I highly recommend it. Quick, easy, and oh so satisfying.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum Malpa from the land of Low Weather Expectations. That is a beautiful machine. Congrats on finding it. You obviously have great taste in mc's.

9 hours ago, Malpa said:

Exactly this. Tried to avoid it as much as I could. Now times have changed, I am the one that want to care for parents and get them everywhere, but they dont want to trouble me. Life is ironic.:wacko:

600 kilometers from Kraków, almost as far as it can be, but a compliment to hear, Kraków is beautiful. Have You been there?

Only in Warsaw long time ago. I grew up in Kaunas, LT. One of these days, I'd like come back to tour on two wheels. Welcome!

• Member Contributer

Dzien dobry!!!

Been to Wroclaw a few times and (eons ago) Warsaw once for work

My plan ewas to ride through Poland's Bialowieza in 2016, but a careless driver put a stop to that in Rokiskis LT... :-)

Archived