Photobucket

Trygve

I love this forum nearly as much as I love my vfr800 2002. I have completed quite a few mods and jobs from reading your posts. Currently I have found two of my connectors are very burnt. And I have found very good info on what to do. However there are so many posts that tell me that photobucket temporarily do not allowe third party access?!? Frustrating.

Trygve in Lismore, NSW, Australia.

20180217_191130.jpg

20180217_171547.jpg

• Member Contributer

Top one looks like the stator/regulator rectifier connector, yes? 

If so, first check if the stator and RR are still alive and working properly. If not, replace the faulty parts. Then solder those wires together directly. No connector required at all. 

Was Mohawk’s suggestion to me when my RR died. That connector is part of the problem. 

Dont quite remember what what the bottom connector is, sorry. 

Stray

The red connector going into green is right next to the battety. The white one is below the RR. Monitor connector(?) I think. Bike worked fine, I just decided to look around after reading vfrd. Glad I did before bad went to worse.

Trygve - my blue connector fix wasn't in regard to this - there are lots of bigger brained vfr engineers that can guide you on these repairs. I can't get into my photo bucket either.   ( in regard to a pm I received)