Time to sell

• Member Contributer

Well folks, it's time to move on. After 14 years of riding my VFR, I finally found the machine that can replace it:

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/classy-green-suzuki-gsx/6493425991.html

Classy green Suzuki Gsx r10001 motorcycle with 4 cylinders Mo - $3950 

2007 Kawasaki 

fuel: gas 
transmission: automatic 

Attempting to sell this 06 Suzuki Gsx r10001. This motorcycle includes a variety of helpful features and it's considered a top-notch vehicle. I swapped out the auto tires not too long ago, and also the essential oil. Has miles miles!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I'd like to stick around the forum still, but I think it's going to be a full time job starting and running GsxrTenThousandOneDiscussion dot com!

I know you're thinking I could still keep the VFR, but after I get a Top-Notch Vehicle like the 2007 Kawasaki 06 Suzuki Gsx r10001 with the variety of helpful features I won't want anything else. I may not even bother to sell the VFR, but just roll it into a ditch and set it on fire.

The forum GsxrTenThousandOneDiscussion may be a little boring with no oil debate threads (Essential Oil is the only thing you need!), tire debate threads (Auto tires FTW!), or modification threads (Clearly a machine of this quality needs no modifications to it's variety of helpful features!), but it will be Classy!

So thanks for the 14 years of friendship and memories!:beer:

That's 2500.25 cc per cylinder. Torque must be amazing. I'm not sure why you'd swap out the auto tires, though. It's a hassle going from rains to touring to track manually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

If you haven't picked this up already, I don't know what you're thinking! Grab it now before the vultures swoop in!

• 3 weeks later...

"Classy" means wearing a tie under your leathers or at least a tuxedo t-shirt.  "Classy!"

• Member Contributer

One of my legs seems a little longer than the other. Would you stop pulling?!

Archived