07 RWB Luggage Still Available & Where to Buy?

landlover

• Member Contributer

I could not find information on OEM luggage but Givi USA sells hardware and hardbags for VFRs from 1990 to 2015.

Samples from my fifth gen.

They are 41L Keyless model.

Left rear open.JPG

Right front.JPG

Left front w small door.JPG

• Member Contributer

There was a dealer selling the side bags on ebay, they were not cheap by any means.  I think they were almost $1000.

I had a pair of red bags painted to match.  They turned out pretty well.  And then I stumbled on a guy selling some brand new ones cheap and bought a spare set.  Just in case...

• Member Contributer

Search on "2007 VFR saddlebags" in eBay.  Like Deltaboxii said, $1000+.  Don't think there was ever a stock top case but I've been known to be wrong...just ask my wife.

• Member Contributer
21 hours ago, Africord said:

Other than an occasional set on Ebay, these were closed out by dealers and DSS years ago.  Another option is to go with SHAD. Here's the link.

http://www.shadonline.com/shad-side-case-support-brackets-Honda-VFR800-p/h0vf82if.htm

Those look well integrated on the 6th gen. Much cleaner with the bags off than the Givi racks on my fifth. :fing02:

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, LangoPTC said:

Search on "2007 VFR saddlebags" in eBay.  Like Deltaboxii said, $1000+.  Don't think there was ever a stock top case but I've been known to be wrong...just ask my wife.

Yep, there was.  Also rare and if you can find one they can be stupid expensive.  In the end I just painted a red one.  Personally I like the aftermarket Givi top boxes better anyways for alot less money.  The Blade series looks better and you can get the backrest pad, inner bag and integrated brake light options as well for a lot less money than an OEM case... which coincidentally was also made by Givi... go figure!

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, deltaboxii said:

Yep, there was.  Also rare and if you can find one they can be stupid expensive.  In the end I just painted a red one.  Personally I like the aftermarket Givi top boxes better anyways for alot less money.  The Blade series looks better and you can get the backrest pad, inner bag and integrated brake light options as well for a lot less money than an OEM case... which coincidentally was also made by Givi... go figure!

Like my wife says...

Learn something new every day.  Thanks for setting the record straight.

• Member Contributer
On 2/1/2018 at 6:30 PM, Africord said:

Other than an occasional set on Ebay, these were closed out by dealers and DSS years ago.  Another option is to go with SHAD. Here's the link.

http://www.shadonline.com/shad-side-case-support-brackets-Honda-VFR800-p/h0vf82if.htm

Wow that looks like a nice system.  I REALLY wish you hadn't posted that link.

• Member Contributer

Use any color and simply start "collecting"....

IMAG4426.jpg

and before you know it...

IMAG4549.jpg

Makes for a nice souvenir too :goofy:

IMAG5106_1.jpg

• Member Contributer

Mine aren't matching either, but I bought them with the bike in 2010.  Here's a photo from the last riding season.  (Snow is still on the ground in Northeast Nebraska.)

Brian Highway 81 CMA National Day of Prayer 2017.jpg

Archived