Need help with lighting problem please!

NISxMO

Hey everyone,

Recently started building a Bubba Shobert replica. Long story short got a non runner for the project, new body work, paint etc. Getting the bike running took minimal effort, getting the paint guy to finish my bodywork however was a headache. Anyway after two months of waiting I picked up the bodywork Friday and was all excitied to install my led lights, get the bodywork on and take her out. 

I installed an integrated led light strip on the rear with no problems, i now have bar end signals that blink correctly, however after wiringing in led fogs on the front to my running lights I now no longer have any running lights at all. When I installed them everything worked great but I was having issues with the brake light. As I was testing for power on the brake light I heard a tick or pop towards the front that effectively shut down all running lights front and rear. Fuses all check out to be good. All blinkers still work fine. I even got the brake lights working as well but after double checking and even redoing all my connections, my running lights are still gone. I imagine it had something to do with the noise I heard. Every connection on the harness looks good with no burnt ends etc. All grounds I can find appear ok. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you all for your help! As soon as I fix this problem and put the front bodywork back on Ill be sure to get some pictures.

Archived