Update on Ownership of 2012 Honda VFR1200

SSNOWDEN77

I purchased and received my 2012 Honda VFR1200 in August 2015 from a dealership in Denver, Colorado. I have reached 12,010 miles on it before I replaced the Dunlops with Michelin Road Pilot 4GT tires. Will update the distance I get out of these Michelins when I replace them. I installed the OEM color matched Hard Bags from Honda and Love the look. At the time I replaced my tires I finally installed the Pyramid Plastics hugger AFTER some serious frustration of having to oversize one of the mount holes to get it to fit, BUT it blends in with the look of the bike FANTASTICALLY!!! I purchased and installed a DAM exhaust in early 2016 and are VERY pleased with the look and sound. My seat cracked and on advice from this forum I use Shoe Goo Glue and filled the crack. So far it is holding well. I am currently using Non-Ethanol gas in the bike and getting 40 to 50 MPG as long as I keep my speeds under 75MPH. Overall I am HAPPY I bought this bike and will DEFINITELY KEEP IT!! The Next upgrade will be to install a K&N filter I purchased.

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

Archived