Socal Ride to Glendora Mountain Road - Sunday 1/21/18

Rogue_Biker

We are planning to ride to GMR this Sunday, January 21st.

Meeting Location:  Starbucks at the corner of Lone Hill & Route 66:  https://goo.gl/maps/EmgCdT5NeJD2
Meeting Time:  8:30 AM KSU.  

I'll be there earlier than that so I can I have coffee and a breakfast sandwich.  Please feel free to show up sooner.  

After we come down from Crystal Lake, we are heading to Eureka! in Claremont for an early lunch.  https://goo.gl/maps/VF6LqRWriBE2

Let's take advantage of this great weather and so far clear and clean mountain roads.

• 4 months later...

Let me know next time you all get together, I would love to ride with you. I have a meet-up group I'm a part of and we ride a couple of times a month. Check us out! 

Garron

• 1 month later...

Bob are you going to use your Delorean to get there and how to transport the bike?

Just funin with ya, this post was for a January ride.

I may ride GMR early Sunday though depending on if any appointments to see my home come up. Trying to sell and move to the Mariposa area.

Gonna be hot tamale. Gotta try to get out early and back before Noon.

Maybe Rock Inn.

• Member Contributer

On 7/20/2018 at 9:21 PM, thepretender said:

Bob are you going to use your Delorean to get there and how to transport the bike?

Just funin with ya, this post was for a January ride.

I may ride GMR early Sunday though depending on if any appointments to see my home come up. Trying to sell and move to the Mariposa area.

Mariposa is nice. Hope it works out for you. I guess I shouldn't have had that last whiskey before I posted up. LOL. :beer:

My VFR800 is down from a leaking water pump.....again.  I just replaced the pump last year and it's leaking again.  My guess is I replaced the old OEM pump with a new OEM pump that had been sitting for years and the seals dry rotted....I don't know.  However,  new VFR800 water pumps were on back order from Honda so bike has been waiting......Good news is the pump arrived yesterday so will be doing the install this Friday night (I have no life).  So if I manage to put it all back together I might ride on Sunday!  Probably the ONLY VFR800 riding nowadays.  

Archived