Movin’ to Atlanta soon...

• Member Contributer

Get outta the horrid traffic in Atanta by going straight north to North Ga. and Western NC.  Some of the best riding in the country.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 1/21/2018 at 7:29 PM, bobbyn said:

“Love ATL, hate the traffic” That’s all I hear. I’ve already mapped a few rides, all north of ATL.  

Anyone ride to Barber Museum?

It's definitely worth traveling to but not by motorcycle unless you just enjoy interstate riding, which I don't....

We have a great track three hours away in south Jersey http://www.njmp.com that's a complete interstate drone (I-95 or Garden State Parkway). The issue is not just riding to the track, but riding any local area roads to explore. I only rode to the AMA races in south Jersey once because the is nothing else down there. 

We would ride every year when the AMA races were in New Hampshire (for 15 years!) because NH has awesome roads and springtime is sweet in the Green Mountains. The AMA superbikes were too powerful for that tiny track so that venue has been off the schedule for a while. Too bad because I would take an MC vacation there in a heartbeat.

Archived