VF1000R front rotor hardware

Captain 80s

• Member Contributer

Looking for some front rotor mounting hardware.   Doesn't have to be perfect.  Anybody got some extras? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

• Member Contributer

Thank you.  I might have a line on a set.

Most breakers are fucking idiots.  I've contacted every body selling front wheels and rotors a few weeks back...   nobody had the hardware.  You took the wheel off and then the rotors and you don't have the hardware.  Morons.

• Member Contributer

I was packing some gear in my garage yesterday before the second Noreaster in a week rolled us, when I thought I'd have a quick look at my spare R front rim. Didn't remember it having the rotors but thought it might have the bolts. Well it is missing one rotor, but the other was there. So much for my memory...........

So if the set you are looking at doesn't work out, I can get you half way there

I've got a 4 foot snow berm at the end of the driveway and its still coming down, so would be a day or two before I could get to the PO.

• Member Contributer
Thank you.  I might have a line on a set.

Most breakers are fucking idiots.  I've contacted every body selling front wheels and rotors a few weeks back...   nobody had the hardware.  You took the wheel off and then the rotors and you don't have the hardware.  Morons.

Seems to be a dismantler thing.....guy parting out the CBR600 I got swingarm and brakes from couldn't find a thing....bolts, wheel spacers etc, aargh!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Good!

Made me smile. Somewhere in my garage there is a starter clutch repair kit and 4 brand new carb boots. 

Archived