My new hooligan weapon...

2thdr

• Member Contributer
On 4/13/2018 at 9:33 AM, lazyeye said:

Hey neighbor. I recognize that covered bridge, my group stops there for photos too.

Well, I am a lonely rider.  We moved here about two years ago, and I have yet to find riding buddies.  Partly because I was dipping my foot in the dual sport waters for a while and recently decided to give that up.  If there is room in your riding group for another, keep me in mind.  If not, no worries.  I like small groups too!  Thanks for the shout out...

• Member Contributer
On 3/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, 2thdr said:

Hey Terry!  Me too!  Hopefully I'm going to ride out with grizfan and meet up with Axel_7 and his crew in Orofino, ID.  Should be an epic trip.  Hope the little Fizzer will be comfortable enough for the journey.  I still need to get some sort of windscreen fitted and probably some handguards as well...

Hey Doc!  That's a great looking bike😊  It sounds like you are taking the Fizzer to SD.  That's awesome.

I still haven't decided whether to trailer to La Grande or ride to La Grande.  I am currently monitoring how much life I can get out of a rear Angel GT.  That will ultimately make my decision.  I would love to zig zag thru the state from Troutdale-La Grande on Day 1.  Then meet up with Axel and the Canadian crew in Lewiston, ID on Day 2.  I will keep you posted.

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, grizfan said:

Hey Doc!  That's a great looking bike😊  It sounds like you are taking the Fizzer to SD.  That's awesome.

I still haven't decided whether to trailer to La Grande or ride to La Grande.  I am currently monitoring how much life I can get out of a rear Angel GT.  That will ultimately make my decision.  I would love to zig zag thru the state from Troutdale-La Grande on Day 1.  Then meet up with Axel and the Canadian crew in Lewiston, ID on Day 2.  I will keep you posted.

Please do.  Maybe I need to re-think the tires I was planning on putting on the little Fizzer for the trip.  I bought some S21's...maybe I should get some ST rubber?  The bike is only like 425 lbs wet, but that darn right hand of mine...What do you think?

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, Ghostrider1127 said:

Added to my collection on monday

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-24 at 18.42.57 (2).jpeg

Sweeeet!  I'm not a fan of the blurple wheels, but looks like somebody did some very spendy suspension upgrades (drool)!

• Member Contributer
25 minutes ago, 2thdr said:

Please do.  Maybe I need to re-think the tires I was planning on putting on the little Fizzer for the trip.  I bought some S21's...maybe I should get some ST rubber?  The bike is only like 425 lbs wet, but that darn right hand of mine...What do you think?

I don't have a clue about tire wear on your Fizzer.  So much depends on weight, road surface and riding style.  Maybe it is my riding style...or lack of, but I haven't been able to get over 3500 miles out of a rear Pirelli sport tire (Diablo, Diablo Rosso 2, Diablo Rosso 3), on either of my Tuonos.  I am currently running the Angel GT and I'm right at 3000 miles.  It is definately showing signs of wear but tough to tell how much I can get out of it until I actually put the miles on it.  Unfortunately when the rear goes, it goes FAST.  Especially with all the chipseal that I get to ride.  It is next to impossible to not to charge out of corners with that monster V4😊  I dunno...maybe I will be less on it in "Tour mode".

I have put 80,000ks on 2 MT09's.

PR4's last forever (20,000ks), and are incredibly sticky for all round tyres- I mostly commute, but have done a few track days/fast road rides as well.

PR5s are out now which are supposed to be even better.

• Member Contributer
22 hours ago, 2thdr said:

Sweeeet!  I'm not a fan of the blurple wheels, but looks like somebody did some very spendy suspension upgrades (drool)!

picke up this one last monday , it´s a Mt09 SP , one of 600 for 2018 (  not for US market  😕 )

Front get 43 kayaba , rear an Öhlins

Have few other MT , standard mt09 , mt10 , tracer 900 and Mt10sp (also not for US market , bike come with E-öhlins) all heavy modded 

Best upgrade are 320 mm front rotors (from R1) and brembo SC pads

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-16 at 17.24.49.jpeg

BPCT7741.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Another good day on the little Fizzer...bridge over the Santiam River in Mill City, Oregon.f4c98e0c208097adfc492c145a34be5e.jpg3ce9487771437b3e3485eb60c2346444.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived