Pc2 parameters ???

vfrtas

Hi all ??as the pc 2 will only allow +9  and i want +17 more fuel at 2000 rpm do i change the throttle pos table at that corresponding cell by how much to get the extra +8 fuel.if its at over 80% thrttle do i change it to  88 100%throttle 108 .My question is mainly about the corresponding ratio between fuel map and tps map at given revs and tps i hope someone makes sense of this as this is my first question much appreciated.greg from tasmania

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion lint..at the moment i am persevering with it, today i am trying the erion slip on map 101009  with a few tweaks .some of the other maps are too lean this one seems closer to what i need .i made 99.73 hp last week with 101001 standard bike map way too lean at 5000 rpm my highway speed 16 tooth front sprocket was running high temp.the top end is fine its just the rest that takes work eg on off throttle etc.anyway thanks again.

• Member Contributer
30 minutes ago, Lint said:

The people who make the power Commander will let you trade it in on something newer and give you credit for the old one. That will give you more options.

what?   you have any specific info on this Lint?   My 5th gen came w/ a PC2, but most of the maps availible out there to me are for 3's and newer..  if there's a trade-up program... hmmm..

On 12/8/2017 at 4:16 PM, Burns said:

what?   you have any specific info on this Lint?   My 5th gen came w/ a PC2, but most of the maps availible out there to me are for 3's and newer..  if there's a trade-up program... hmmm..

Might want to keep the PC2, newer ones don't allow ignition mapping

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, SEBSPEED said:

Might want to keep the PC2, newer ones don't allow ignition mapping

well, the V does, but that doesn't help the VFR community.   that aside, from what I've read/seen, the ignition mapping really doesn't do much for the VFR.

Thanks for the replys.i am reasonbly happy with the 009 map ive adjusted it a little.sebspeed ,if youve got any good results or suggestions for ignition timing it would be appreciated thanks heaps again much appreciated. 

Archived