First vfr

jasonbrownett

Hi peeps I'm new to forum but have found it very informative and helpful. I spent most my riding life on gixers and aprillia rsvr but ever since the first vf750f came out I've always wanted one, I've had a 7 year break from bikes but 6.30am this morning this little beauty arrived. Happy days b500a30a57db6cb5684632ada0b0227f.jpg40022fcab524168f825e2f7fa95d8821.jpg73c55cd6040a497beb977c7b91cc92d4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Hi and welcome! :beer:

Nice looking bike there....painted calipers? What year is she? Mileage? Do you have any plans to farkle her?

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the North Sea :beer:

PS: loose that Monster decal...

Hi and welcome!

Nice looking bike there....painted calipers? What year is she? Mileage? Do you have any plans to farkle her?
She on 39900 miles and runs sweet, previous owner replaced stock pipe headers with stainless ones . Not going to do too much got some nice wheel trim tape and a black widow exhaust to fit, probably get jack up kit to in new year. Calipers black look stock and it's a 2001 model. Oh and going to remove pair valve,blanks arrived today also remove snorkel and flap if previous owner hasnt already done it. fa4ded3bf4dc3ff0859bf685d1f79668.jpg

Nice silver 5th Gen! Years ago I bought a used set of bodywork and tank from Canada in silver.
My fav vfr color although red is nice but has to be mint if red, happy with my silver girl though. Hopefully fit pipe tomorrow if weather dry

Archived