One Year Review Vid

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer

Interesting that it has both the VFR and Interceptor badges...

The paint's sparkle really comes out in that lighting.  But everything else looks too dim in the video.  Couldn't see the tail tidy at 1:18.

If you want the orange front marker lights to be white...  hard to tell from the fiches but it looks like the "bulbs" (LED) are integral to the harness.  Which means it would probably cost about US$65 each to replace them with Aussie bits.  If the LEDS are integral to the lens it should cost you half that.  Which markets have 'em in white?  Shop around.

Small possibility of harassment from a pedantic cop though.  Here in the 'States, markers lamps are amber.  If they're white, they are auxiliary front lamps, which means your DOT -required marker lamps are missing.

• Member Contributer

Are you a road bicyclist?  I used to run that flasher on my road bikes until I went with the newer high output stuff.

Where is Florida?

You mention a slipper clutch...can a VFR benefit from one? I wouldn't think much , not a lot of compression braking on that motor.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, bykemike said:

Are you a road bicyclist?  I used to run that flasher on my road bikes until I went with the newer high output stuff.

Where is Florida?

You mention a slipper clutch...can a VFR benefit from one? I wouldn't think much , not a lot of compression braking on that motor.

Florida is between Georgia and Cuba :tongue:

My learner bike Ninja 300 had a slipper clutch so I got used to having one - I've had a couple instances of hearing the rear wheel chirp on aggressive downshifts with my VFR especially the 3 to 2 shift - something that never happened on the Ninja.  I've gotten much better at rev matching though so it's not really an issue for me anymore.

I do have a bicycle (Trek Marlin 7) but I don't consider myself a "road bicyclist" - i.e.,  you won't ever catch me wearing spandex biker shorts :wink:

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Eerm. I've just "done" 9,000 in two months...

Wow, you're on pace for 54,000 in one year - is that miles or km?   I only have about 4K miles on mine after one year.

Archived