Just me on the Viffer.

RVFR

• Member Contributer

5 1/2 weeks after hand surgery #2 right now, and it doesn't appear that it worked, but we'll see.  I will still be able to ride, eventually.  This year sucked as far as hands and motorcycles go, both riding and working on them.  So many projects just ground to a halt.

So...   looking like spring.  Not really interested in cruising around on wet leaves in 42 degree weather.

Looking at this, and the year in review helps,  things are moving around, meaning one part of me seems to be getting better , while another part won't have anything to do with getting better. I started therapy last Monday, OH My Lord.  I had no idea just how sore and touchy my ribs are. Wowser.  Now to get the mind to stop being a PITA.  the stuff I think I can or should be able to do.. But no.............. so lucky to be able to be blessed and pissed at the same time. 

Ridge track.jpg

• Member Contributer

Get better.  PT is so much fun isn't it?  Plus depending on insurance you get to at least pay co-pay.  And lose your PTO hours to go during work.  Yay.

"the stuff I think I can or should be able to do.. But no..........."

That is/was a hard thing for me.  "I'll just...  nope can't do that.  That's OK,  I'll just...  nope can't do that either.  Any motorcycle racing on?"

Cheers!  (That's something I can still do...   drink!)

Mike.

Archived