Arai Vector 2 and RF-1200 shape comparison

Hachirokutoy

Hi guys, 

It has come time to purchase a new lid and I am considering getting an Arai Vector 2 because of some good deals on eBay. I have used mainly Shoei's throughout my life since the RF-1000. I have used RF-1100 and RF-1200 is my current lid. I am an intermediate oval shape and the Shoei's have always fitted the best. Other helmets I have owned and fit similar are the Arai RX-7 Corsair and Corsair V, Scorpion Exo-700 and R410, which are supposed to be Intermediate oval, and they have also fit me OK with no bothersome pressure points. The Icon Airmada is OK, but it's a longer oval, and the Arai RX-Q was more rounded, not a true intermediate oval, and would give me a headache after 30 minutes. I prefer a longer oval than round. Most of the non-Shoei helmets I have used would be from being included with bike purchases. The Shoei's have been the only helmets I have personally purchased.

So my question is if anyone has experience going from a Shoei RF series to the Arai Vector 2? Or just general opinions on the Vector 2? 

I know this is a lazy question. LOL. 

I am eventually going to try one out a local Cycle Gear. 

Archived