need o2 sensors

keef

Hi All,

i have bought a rapidbike evo, so need the stock O2 sensors.

Which i got rid of a long time ago when I installed the pc3usb.

Bugger.

The phantom is checking aus vfr groups for any second hand ones in aus - I'm only on this vfr forum.

Does anyone know what the make and model of the o2 sensors for the fifth gen are? Different part number for 6th gen.

New from honda would cost more than rapid bike, so if anyone knows what the make/model of the sensors are, it would be appreciated.

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, keef said:

Hi All,

i have bought a rapidbike evo, so need the stock O2 sensors.

Which i got rid of a long time ago when I installed the pc3usb.

Bugger.

The phantom is checking aus vfr groups for any second hand ones in aus - I'm only on this vfr forum.

Does anyone know what the make and model of the o2 sensors for the fifth gen are? Different part number for 6th gen.

New from honda would cost more than rapid bike, so if anyone knows what the make/model of the sensors are, it would be appreciated.

I have two that I bought off of eBay for test fitting but don't recall what model years they are for. Let me look and see if they have a part number on them and get back to you.

• Member Contributer

OK, the two I have are NTK parts, one has 9H17 on the side of the socket head and OHA::::333-H29 body and a black 4 pin connector. The other has 9H25 on the side of the socket head and OHA:::333-H16 on the body and a white 4 pin connector. My recollection were that these were for a 6 Gen, but I would need to find the receipt to confirm that. It was a purchase off of eBay so I may not have the info handy. PM me if you're interested.

IMG_3683.JPG

I managed to find a stock 2000 exhaust system with sensors for $100 and I'm picking it up Saturday.

The NTK part numbers are an awesome help though. New Honda ones in Aus are back order and $379 each. Stupid money.

The second hand ones i have found will be OK, but I'd love to buy some new ones that are 100% functional.

Archived