Dell's Powersports - Kansas City, MO

I want to give a shout out to Mark, the owner of Dell's Powersports in Blue Springs, Missouri.   Dell's is a Honda / Yamaha dealer.

Image may contain: one or more people

I had a flat tire on my way to work this morning in Topeka, KS.   While at highway speeds, something punctured my rear tire.  It went down really fast and I feel lucky to have made it off the interstate and down a ramp to a gas station.    I immediately assessed the situation and decided to not attempt a roadside repair since I was local to home and just called AAA.

Mark happened to be filling his truck with fuel and noticed me out of the way, off to the side.   He inquired if I was OK and I told him I had a flat tire.  He introduced himself and mentioned he owned a dealership in KC.   He sincerely asked if there was anything he could do and offered to arrange to have my bike picked up.   I explained that I had already called AAA and lived local.   

He stuck around and we talked motorcycles until just before AAA arrived on scene to take my bike home.

I think a trip to Dell's Powersports is in order for me this summer. 

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

I'm hoping to repair the puncture tomorrow with an X-tra Seal combination patch/plug.

Archived