With regret......

Howesnet

Hi all.

It is with great sadness that i announce the sale of my beloved G7. Unfortunately, due to home renovations, costs had to be cut somewhere and at an average of £130 per month for fuel alone, she was the first victim of the belt tightening.

In lieu of the sale of the bike i am pleased to announce the sale of my custom Viking Seats saddle in black and white (bike not included)

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks to all for being such a great second family and hopefully i will be back among the ranks of VFR owners in the future.

20170425_112420.jpg

20170425_112449.jpg

20160624_191314.jpg

20170425_112409.jpg

Before the vultures start to circle, tell me more about that bag strapped to the passenger seat?  I've started bringing lunch to work on the bike and I don't like slapping on the hard bags (or wear a backpack) just to carry my lunch.

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, crakerjac said:

Before the vultures start to circle, tell me more about that bag strapped to the passenger seat?  I've started bringing lunch to work on the bike and I don't like slapping on the hard bags (or wear a backpack) just to carry my lunch.

Not to muddy the waters but maybe check out this tail bag. I have two, one for both my VFRs. In fact it pretty much never comes off of my 01, unless I'm at the track. I use it for touring on my 09.

http://www.thecycleguys.com/fastpack-tail-bags/

• 8 months later...

Archived