3rd Gen replacement Windscreen options

Hey guys, new VFR owner.  I just browsed the last 2 years or so of posts in these forums and didn't see anything recent regarding replacement windscreen options for the 90-93 models.  I've read the Zero Gravity double bubble is popular but I'm not a fan of the look.  I'm really looking for the closest to OEM replacement out there (in terms of shape and thickness/durability).  I've read MRA?  Anyone suggestions on brands and where they can be ordered would be much appreciated.  Photos are great, too :)

• Member Contributer

The "touring flip" (like the one above) seems to create turbulence, from what I've read.  I had a dark smoke Skidmarx (UK) double bubble, which I liked, but always thought looked too big/bulky on my red bike.  Then I saw John in London's clear version of the same screen and it seemed much less noticeable.

Ciao,

I've got the MRA version on mine and I like it.  It does cause a little more turbulence but it's not that bad.  This came from overseas and it took about 3 months to get.  I ordered it during the winter so waiting for it to come wasn't an issue.

IMG_0008.JPG

Archived