Looking for plastics for 6th gen.

JMH3

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up as I'm sure it has but I'm not very good at navigating this site yet. Towards the end of last season, I was threw down my stand in a parking lot and when I started to set the bike on it, i felt the stand pop back up but at this time, it was too late and had already committed most of the weight and was unable to hold it up. Long story short, I scratched up the left side of the bike and am looking where I can buy decently priced plastics. OEM or aftermarket (if the aftermarket fits well and looks good). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auctmarts, which is a China/HK based aftermarket firm, seems to have been used by users of this forum before, with good results on the 6th gen. They sell on Ebay or directly on their own site. $464.99 for a complete set, with some colors going for cheaper. Don't bother with the tank cover, it will break if you try to fit it. And the colors doesn't necessarily match the Honda colors, so if you're really picky a respray of the tank might be necessary. You could send them a color sample (from the broken original fairing) for better result, but it might still not be 100%.

I've seen some other China made fairings that have been equally nice, but sadly couldn't get the owner to tell me the make.

Auctmarts, which is a China/HK based aftermarket firm, seems to have been used by users of this forum before, with good results on the 6th gen. They sell on Ebay or directly on their own site. $464.99 for a complete set, with some colors going for cheaper. Don't bother with the tank cover, it will break if you try to fit it. And the colors doesn't necessarily match the Honda colors, so if you're really picky a respray of the tank might be necessary. You could send them a color sample (from the broken original fairing) for better result, but it might still not be 100%.

I've seen some other China made fairings that have been equally nice, but sadly couldn't get the owner to tell me the make.

Thanks for the quick response! I'll look into that! I'm assuming I'll have to go ahead and buy the entire set regardless if I stay with the silver -__-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived