Bridgestone Rebate

wera803

Question

9 answers to this question

I couldn't wait any longer and dropped the bike off three days before the promotion started, but some warranty issues left me picking the bike up two weeks later. Hoping the pickup date will count as the sale date.

BTW, the improvement of T-30 Evos over the OEM Dunlops on the 8th gen cannot be overstated. I didn't really believe it could be as drastic as the reviews here stated, but I'm really loving the new Bridgestones so far, a brand I didn't intend on going back to so soon.

• Member Contributer
58 minutes ago, jhenley17 said:

I couldn't wait any longer and dropped the bike off three days before the promotion started, but some warranty issues left me picking the bike up two weeks later. Hoping the pickup date will count as the sale date.

BTW, the improvement of T-30 Evos over the OEM Dunlops on the 8th gen cannot be overstated. I didn't really believe it could be as drastic as the reviews here stated, but I'm really loving the new Bridgestones so far, a brand I didn't intend on going back to so soon.

If you paid the invoice after the promotional start date you should be good.

[mention=35077]jhenley17[/mention]; if you don't mind me asking what type warranty work?

One of the calipers weren't releasing completely. Shop manager thinks that's what led to a cracked brake disc or rotor carrier, I'm not sure, and the other having a lot of play. Replaced my rotors and carriers and all the seals and bolts in the calipers.

• Member Contributer

@jhenley17; sounds like they were pretty thorough @ Friendly .

Agreed on the t30 evo's,really changed the confidence in the handling over the dunlops

If I ever get done with all the flood work I've been doing we need to take these beauties out for a  ride.

[mention=35077]jhenley17[/mention]; sounds like they were pretty thorough @ Friendly .
Agreed on the t30 evo's,really changed the confidence in the handling over the dunlops
If I ever get done with all the flood work I've been doing we need to take these beauties out for a  ride.

I guess they noticed when they pulled the wheel off. They even checked if the fork seals were leaking in the inspection when I dropped it off. Mark Bould and, before he left, David Mack were always very helpful and took care of me, so I go there when I can.

Damn, still dealing with it? Sorry to hear that. Yeah, hit me up when you want to. I'm working six days a week right now, don't know how much longer that will last.

Archived