Lake Hughes loop Superbowl Sun. 930am

VFR Capt.Bob

• Member Contributer

Just throwing this out there in case anyone is looking for a last minute ride this weekend before the big game. We are meeting at the Carls Jr. in Castaic off Parker Rd and the 5 fwy. Our group is known to ride at a quick pace but we are toning this one down for some new riders who will be joining us for the first time. Of course this is weather conditions dependent.  We wont be stopping for breakfast as we are planning to be home before the Super Bowl kick off. 

Let me know if you plan on being there. Kick Stands up at 930. I will likely get there early to enjoy some Carls's coffee.

• Member Contributer

Bummer, I have plans with the wife on Sunday. We'll be out and about and won't be watching the SB! If I recall from riding last year on SB Sunday, the roads were pretty empty, so you guys should have a good ride.

• Member Contributer

yep that's the one. If you want to ride up with me I will be leaving here at 8am. Taking the 405 up. Let me know if there is a place you want to meet up at.  I will be on my white 

Triumph Street Triple if I happen to see you on the fwy on the way up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Ride was a good one in spite of the so so road conditions. Lots of mud and water in places but had a nice turnout of 9 riders. Thanks Rambler358 for coming out to ride. 

Archived