SumSum 4 - Gauging Interest

didit

• Member Contributer

i really want to visit the southern Utah area again. But willing to make that part of my route home if not.

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

True confession: while I was recovering from the first hooved forest rat confrontation, I was required to wear a wrist band that stated:

FALL RISK while in intensive care.

Must've run out of BUCK BUSTER :3: and DOE DESTROYER wrist bands ... :laugh:

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, Axel_7 said:

i really want to visit the southern Utah area again. But willing to make that part of my route home if not.

I'd love to ride with you on your way home. Provided you'll have me and that I can keep up Heck, I just may want to accompany a Canuck Contingent all the way to CA and spend some more time in Fabulous BC (I was told BC stands for Babe' Coast. Gotta love that alone!).

18 hours ago, Belfry said:

Must've run out of BUCK BUSTER :3: and DOE DESTROYER wrist bands ... :laugh:

Now that I've picked myself up off the floor, I gotta say That's Funny! Can I look forward to buying you a frosty one next year in CO? Hope so. 

• Member Contributer
On 2/22/2017 at 1:33 PM, didit said:

(Light bulb!) Now if that doesn't give me an idea.  Thanks!

Oh oh. So much for true confessions.

FallRiskFloor.JPG

I only attended the original ride...part of an epic 3300 mile trip with DutchIntercepter that I still love to think about.  Not sure Southern Utah has the same twisties you get in the Colorado Rockies...Monument Valley etc are beautiful but some LONG straight roads!  Dillon was fun, the Dam Brewery was fun to joke about and the roads were amazing.  Even Diddit with his ticket issues and bloody nose were memorable...

• Member Contributer

Ah yes, I remember it well.  Safe to pass, except for HIM.

I think you've waited long enough.  2018 seems like a good year for you to resurface.

Besides, I think I still owe you a personal for saving my ass in California.

DSC_6833.JPG

Archived