Hog tie 5.5

Yokel

• 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I hope to make it this year. I've missed you folks.

What's with the five POINT five designation?

• 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Perfect! THE excuse I need to skip my 50th high school reunion. This time I plan on keeping it between the proper lines. :blush:

• Member Contributer

Look forward to seeing you guys! Looks like we'll have a few coming with us this time.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Chatter for this event has been pretty sparse.  Who all is planning on attending besides myself, Max, Yeller, the Gunns and Yokel?

• Member Contributer

There are a bunch of people who aren't on the forum coming.  My friends Erik and Steve, (triumphs), a coworker of Steve's is coming.  Erik is bringing 2 friends as well., so that's 5...  My old neighbor and a buddy of his on harleys I think... 7, then my Dad... 8.

Mark will be busy on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure he and Ellen will drop by.  They have a big event that weekend.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Yokel said:

There are a bunch of people who aren't on the forum coming.  My friends Erik and Steve, (triumphs), a coworker of Steve's is coming.  Erik is bringing 2 friends as well., so that's 5...  My old neighbor and a buddy of his on harleys I think... 7, then my Dad... 8.

Mark will be busy on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure he and Ellen will drop by.  They have a big event that weekend.

What are your travel plans?  Going over early?  Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?  I am trying to decide what days to take off.  Thinking about rolling over there on Thursday.

• Member Contributer

I'm hoping to get in Thursday mid day.  Staying through Tuesday and bringing a tent.  Glroyracing says the mid-south sport riders and sport touring guys are in town as well... I'd love to chase them around Friday morning/afternoon.  Saturday will be leisurely with my Dad.  Planning on hanging around the Hub Friday evening to welcome folks and hand out maps.

00Yeller from St. Louis is staying through tuesday, I think.

I think the OKC contingent of my friends are leaving OKC at 8 or 9AM, so they should arrive at the Hub Friday around 2.

I'll be coming in on 412 from Stillwater Thursday morning if you want to meet up.

You still have my #?

• Member Contributer

I have your number, will be in touch.  Looks like Saturday evening will be interesting as The Hub is doing it's monthly Motorcycles and Muscle Cars gathering also (according to their calendar).

• Member Contributer

Reservations made, I'm planning on being there mid-day on Thursday and leaving for home on Tuesday morning...

It will be great to see everyone again!

• Member Contributer

My friend Steve, who's coming, called Bud Pelsor, the fella that owns Dogpatch USA.  Bud says he's happy to let us tour the place if we connect with him while we are in town.  You know... rain plans.  Could be fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

There is a possible conflict for me that weekend. I'm not sure I can make it. I'll know later. Hoping I can make it. I miss you guys.

• Yokel unpinned this topic

Archived