Popp Over America - Pilot Episode

• Member Contributer

I am not sure if this is the right place to post but it is a ride report in the form of a video. I'm touring as a singer-songwriter on a 2002 VFR800 with my Gibson J-200 bolted on the side. I've been working on this for 2 years! This video is on the state of New Jersey! Check it out : 

• Member Contributer

Looks like quite an adventure - hitting all lower 48 in the CONUS.  If you have now left the crew behind, will you be in any video from now on or just narrating what you film?  Do you plan on making your schedule public?  You might find other members here that would ride with you if they knew you were coming.  Better still, they could probably direct you to  local, out of the way hangouts and sights worth seeing.  Looking forward to more of these! 

Safe travels. 

• Member Contributer
On 1/9/2017 at 10:46 PM, Cogswell said:

Looks like quite an adventure - hitting all lower 48 in the CONUS.  If you have now left the crew behind, will you be in any video from now on or just narrating what you film?  Do you plan on making your schedule public?  You might find other members here that would ride with you if they knew you were coming.  Better still, they could probably direct you to  local, out of the way hangouts and sights worth seeing.  Looking forward to more of these! 

Safe travels. 

I will be doing video and I have devised a way to shoot and edit quickly with two GoPros and digital audio recorder. Episodes will probably be broken up into short segments as opposed to the long format pilot. I will be making the schedule public and I am currently seeking people who can host me in exchange for a concert. Thanks for the interest Cogswell! 

• Member Contributer
On 1/10/2017 at 0:07 PM, gswanson said:

Enjoyed the first episode.  I hope there will be more to follow.

Thanks Gswanson! There will be more episodes. I leave May 15th for the big tour!

• Member Contributer
On 1/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, MBrane said:

Meant to comment on this earlier, but got distracted as usual.

Great job Joe! Looking forward to the next episode.

Thanks Mbrane! Yes more to come for sure. I start May 15th! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived