AGV K3 helmet fit

jhenley17

Anybody using one? I like some of the graphics and am considering picking one up. My wife is also due for another and I'm looking at this and another Scorpion, which we've both been happy with in the past. Revzilla calls it an "intermediate oval," same as they call the RX-Q, which is perfect for me. Has anybody been able to directly compare them? I also have an HJC IS-16, which is very similar in shape to the Arai, but just different enough to annoy me and wonder why I put it on that day. Also wondering about aerodynamics. I can turn my head at 80 in the RX-Q to check traffic with little change in drag. The IS-16 jerks my head around.

I have the kv3sv, don't know if there's much difference besides the shades. It's one of the helmets I tried and liked, had issues with my jaw hitting the helmet and I'm no Jay Leno btw. It's the first helmet I have so I can't really compare it much, well, besides an old Shoei that I borrowed from my dad while taking my license and it's comparable to that one.

Mine is sort of noisy, but again, haven't tried many other and you will notice a difference in aerodynamics if you turn your head, not like it's bouncing around but it is different.

Cheers!

Archived