Used Leather Jackets

SamW

• Member Contributer

Anyone know a good source for used leather jackets?  I know New Enough used to have a good selection, but it is pretty slim, some on FEEbay.  I am getting the itch for a vintage (80's/90's) good (Bates/Vanson/Hein/Alpinestar) leather jacket and was wondering if there was a good place to find them.

• Member Contributer

The first place I was going to suggest was New Enough (A.K.A. motorcyclegear,com). Barring that maybe look into places like Goodwill or Salvation Army stores. I actually found some decent moto gear before, a one piece leather suit a few years back. Also, vintage clothing  (A.K.A. Second hand clothing) stores. Again, I have found some decent gear at places like these too. Good luck on your search.

• Member Contributer

I never would have thought to look for leather at goodwill or salvation army, but I will give it a shot.  I guess in towns near tracks or good roads would be best.

Just looking for something other than straight black, black with a little red, red/white/blue, brown with a little red.  US 44 or 46.

• Member Contributer

I might be interested in the Alpinestar, just let me know.

Have you checked the vintage leather rack at that place in Johnson City? That sales lady really liked you. Might be a deal there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Not sure I know of where you speak, I think that was the Mr. Aprilia who got the pants.

• Member Contributer

How much do you want for the Alpinestar? It may be a little small on me. Just PM me.

Archived