HONDA in China ,WE are VFRCHINA

jackleftzuo

• Member Contributer

We HONDA rider growing continuously in China, we are eager to join VFRWORLD CLUB, in the future we hope to be able to gather, love HONDA VFR drivers around the world gathered together, and we also hope to establish more contact, cyclists also welcomed all over the world to come to China to travel

http://bbs.moto8.com/thread-537901-1-1.html

• Member Contributer

Very nice looking Hondas!  I lived in Hong Kong for a little while, but the only motorcycle I rode in China was at Zhuhai Circuit.  Welcome to the VFR world. 

Ciao,

• Member Contributer
15 hours ago, JZH said:

非常好看本田!我在香港住了一小会儿,但我在中国骑着摩托车只在珠海赛道。欢迎来到世界VFR。 

再见,

If you come to China again, I in nanjing waiting to meet with you

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, Egg on Leggs said:

欢迎jackletzou和VFRChina,告诉我们更多关于你做什么。

We VFRCHINA, development is also in VFRD VFRWORLD learned a lot, we will continue to progress, also hope that more VFRWORLD, director of the CLUB, contact with me, together to form a global VFR CLUB league, including learning, accessories, technical service, travel around the world, such as sharing more cooperation and development

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, thtanner said:

欢迎来自阳光灿烂的加州!

Thank you for your invitation, we are going to cooperate with VFRD CLUB director, later we are going to organize more cyclists to travel around the world, we can also provide VFRCHINA China better motorized brigade in China, we are looking forward to came to the United States the brigade, face to face study, discussion, how to develop this project, we'd like to try one more time, the brigade, the United States, and the United States cyclists, learn, travel, is one of our dreams

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from the Netherlands.

Been to HongKong and Taiwan; in the latter country I rented a scooter one day to tour around in the south.

• Member Contributer
16 hours ago, TIG said:

Прекрасно))))Мои наилучшие поздравления,

Большое спасибо из россии с автомобильный друг?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 2016/11/1 at 6:16 PM, HispanicSlammer said:

欢迎您到现场,我希望你的会员的增长,最好的人骑本田。

Thank you, I as head of the Chinese VFRCHINA, my idea is to in 2017, led China's elite knights, about 2 to 3 people, came to the United States, or Europe, New Zealand, travel time with local VFR cycling club drives to friends, and we want to build a global network for motorized brigade club development, hope to get the club directors of each country's concern and support!
Our Honda dream is like that, in a country with VFR club city, provide 2-3 travel route, provide local vehicles, if you have local charge, including food, beautiful scenery, accommodation, mature the tour route, and then we can invite the VFR knight to different countries all over the world to travel around the world

So, I really hope to get each country club invited, and provides a chance to meet each other, then we will take this opportunity to advertising, members of the VFRWORLD, club manager in other countries, global visual club of infection, build together the global plan: thank you for your support, hope we have a world a like a dream world VFR clubs are involved, let more VFR knights feel the VFR in different countries of the world club service more harvest!

Due to focus on the film WHY WE RIDE later, I found that HONDA has a long-standing history in the United States, so, this time I really want to be able to get us VFRD invitation to take a trip to the United States, even if it is only a short 5-10 days of travel and the opportunity to learn, WE are very grateful!

• Member Contributer
21 hours ago, digitallyhip said:

欢迎来自加拿大!

If you have also very welcome all over the world to ride in China We will prepare better cycling route, including perfect travel plans and provide perfect VFR knights riding together to all over the world!

one world  one like one dreams!

Archived