JR Alter Ego 13.0

My older JR AE pants are in dire need of replacement, they are 10 yrs old... last time I used them I had to pull out the duct tape to hold them together! 

I hope they have updated & upgraded the fly zipper. Had to have the last one replaced.

That's a great looking jacket and pants combo. Are the pants mesh or ventilated? My Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 pants are still hanging in, also no zipper in the crotch - I've cobbled them together for commuting with sticky velcro.

8 hours ago, superfunkomatic said:

That's a great looking jacket and pants combo. Are the pants mesh or ventilated? My Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 pants are still hanging in, also no zipper in the crotch - I've cobbled them together for commuting with sticky velcro.

Mike, to be honest, I've been working nights and haven't even taken them out of the box. I ordered them online. 

Ive got a 15 year old set of JR Alter Ego gear and those pants have a removable section that reveals some mesh. So I'll have to check them out. 

The bone/grey jacket had matching bone/grey pants but since I ordered them individually, I decided on the black pants. 

• 11 months later...
On 2016-06-04 at 9:57 PM, superfunkomatic said:

You'll have to give us your best 'blue steel' and model the new spring fashion for us. :goofy:

Is this Blue Steel enough for you Mike?

Pensacola Florida last summer. Riding the Ultra Classic. 

IMG_6592.JPG

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, superfunkomatic said:

It's got male supermodel written all over it! :goofy:

Seriously though, nice kit!

Looks more like Magnum.

Archived