Anyone dealt with xtremedecals.com?

BigWes

I ordered the VFR side fairing decals on May 1, and paid for registered insured delivery so I could receive tracking numbers. I still haven't received tracking numbers, and when I enter my info on their tracking page, it says no info found. I've emailed them twice, and haven't received a reply. Just wondering if I need to contact my credit card company, or are they just extremely unreliable and I need to be patient?

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Sorry, just saw this thread.  Ordered decals from them in April, and I had not been able to get ahold of them for a couple of weeks.  By mid may, after emailing them 8 times, I got a reply that said "I'll look into it tomorrow morning".  5 more emails with no response and 2 weeks later, and I was contacting my credit card company.  They never did ship any decals, nor provide a tracking number.

They also go by honda-decals.com , and I think one other name.  All their websites look the same.  Seem like scam artists to me.

• Member Contributer

I got some stuff from then a couple of years ago.  No issues and nice decals.  Not sure what is going on now with them.

• 11 months later...

I ordered some decals from them on May 24/2017...43 days later and still no delivery !! I emailed them 5 times ,no reply. so I have put in a complaint thru PayPal resolution center. We'll see what happens from here.

Archived