The ultimate custom 7th gen?

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, Shinigami said:

While I can admire the talent that went into it, I can't find a single aspect of that design that I find attractive.

Luckily, my opinion only matters to me.

:tongue:

• Member Contributer

As much as I respect Aldo's work, I really think he should stick to other kinds of design. 

furetto.jpg

Ciao,

That headlight is hideous.  Fairings lacks the integrated elegance of the VFR1200, looks tacked on, and likely won't work nearly as well as the layered fairing.

Plenty of folks might disagree, but I think Teofilo Plaza did a excellent job styling the VFR1200F.  These other variants did nothing to improve it.  They are just... different for different sake, and weird for being weird.

11 hours ago, Volfy said:

That headlight is hideous.  Fairings lacks the integrated elegance of the VFR1200, looks tacked on, and likely won't work nearly as well as the layered fairing.

Plenty of folks might disagree, but I think Teofilo Plaza did a excellent job styling the VFR1200F.  These other variants did nothing to improve it.  They are just... different for different sake, and weird for being weird.

Agreed.  But if I was to obtain any power cruiser, it would most certainly be that Ariel Ace pictured above (that is, if I could get one).

13 hours ago, Volfy said:

I agree as well. The tailight and especially the headlight are just ugly IMO. Not to mention it's basically a street fighter, and if "The Masses" think Honda mishandled the design brief as is, I can only imagine the derision to this model. Some interesting lines in other areas though. Personally I'll take the Honda design -  it's really grown on me over time - so much so I'm looking to trade up on my much-loved '03 model

Archived