Screen removal / replacement instructions

44 minutes ago, Cheffish said:

I was! I still lurk there sometimes but the VFR is my first modern bike and I don't want to say I like it more than the CB, but it does get all my attention nowadays 

Ah I thought So! I love my VFR too. Recently sold a near mint 73 750 and an early 69 K0. What CB do you have? I swear I sent you parts or you sent me parts a few years back. 

20170724_143914.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2017 at 1:41 AM, 4corsa said:

I just installed an Ermax Aeromax windshield on my 2014 ($140 from Moto Machines). A bit pricey, but I liked that it didn't have the side gaps like the stock shield and all the other aftermarket shields I've seen. It's got a good double bubble shape and provides better wind protection than the stock shield. Available in lots of colors.76087e683ecd56a59aab3d724d7789fe.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I installed an Aeromax a few weeks ago, and whereas the stock screen sent a broad band of air at my chest, the Aeromax seems to send two concentrated jets of air at my shoulders (or the sides of my head if I'm leaned in -- I'm 6'2" so it's hard to get tucked right behind it). I guess the "jet" effect is because of those quite severe angles in the screen. The Powerbronze looks a lot more smoothed out, and I wonder if that would be better.

Ah I thought So! I love my VFR too. Recently sold a near mint 73 750 and an early 69 K0. What CB do you have? I swear I sent you parts or you sent me parts a few years back. 
20170724_143914.thumb.jpg.72fe484f80619b7ef2a017bd78ee5d51.jpg

That sissy bar doesn't look as ridiculous as you'd think a sissy bar on a CB would. My wife would love that. I like the color as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived