Spotted - MV Agusta Klaus Bol D'Or

• Member Contributer

Spotted this on the streets of Toronto today. Heard it first coming down the canyon like streets downtown and chased the sound. The guy was on the phone when I got there so I let him be but have never seen one of these. I took a pic and I think its this bike I found on the internet. Stunning bike.

MV Agusta Bol D'Or.JPG

MV Agusta _Klaus' Bol D'Or_ 2015 by Walt Siegl Motorcycles 06.jpg

• Member Contributer

WOW...absolutely gorgeous bike. I bet it sounds amazing (even though not a V4).

Thanks for sharing.

• Member Contributer
2 minutes ago, EhViffer said:

Just found this YouTube link. Yup that's the sound I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_MPOV98dA

Newport Italian, I know that place. It's right around the corner from the D-Store. Haven't been there yet but I know a lot OC riders who shop and bought there. Now I have an excuse to make a stop there, not that I really need one.

• Member Contributer

The last post was in fact not the last post as fate would have it. While walking home from work (I live downtown Toronto) what should I spy in a furniture shop? Yes friends the very bike that has caught my eye! And yes it is the one featured on the builders web site. The fellow who owns the shop just took delivery this week. It is truly magnificent up close.

b17fa7330757774c6473e42ca2b99050.jpg78a5983d796906e89c39df1d0901a049.jpgb3a4245549ee0fa856f03916c21d2bd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

The MV Agusta F4 has always been my favorite superbike. As a child, my favorite superhero was Batman and as an adult one of my favorite actors is Christian Bale. Anybody remember the Dark Knight? I saw that movie several times. And for the record, Christian Bale is no poser. He rides a Ducati 1198 in real life. :fing02:

Bruce Wayne.jpg

Christian-Bale-Bruce-Wayne-Batman.jpg

• Member Contributer

A couple years ago I took a road trip to Birmingham, Alabama and stopped by the Barber Motorsports museum. I took many pictures there. Here are two of my favorites.

Bottom pic: that's my bike to the left of the sign (leaving Georgia).

6.JPG

27.JPG

1.JPG

That dude must sell a lot of furniture.  :wink:

I've always thought the MV Agusta F4 was one of the prettiest bikes I've ever seen, and it still is.  :wub:

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎.‎5‎.‎2016 at 0:36 AM, EhViffer said:

The last post was in fact not the last post as fate would have it. While walking home from work (I live downtown Toronto) what should I spy in a furniture shop? Yes friends the very bike that has caught my eye! And yes it is the one featured on the builders web site. The fellow who owns the shop just took delivery this week. It is truly magnificent up close.

b17fa7330757774c6473e42ca2b99050.jpg78a5983d796906e89c39df1d0901a049.jpgb3a4245549ee0fa856f03916c21d2bd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

Archived