Congratulations to Corner Carver

• Member Contributer

Corner Carver (Keith)  is due a big congratulations as he recently spent a week in Kansas City and completed the Instructor Training for the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic. Keith and his family all took the time to travel up to Nashville a few years back to participate in both the ARC Level I and ARC Level II and after taking the classes they all became firm believers in what we taught and how we do it. It was not long after that Keith started asking me about how to get certified to teach it so he could help make the same difference in others that the class made for him. We did not have an Instructor training in 2015 so it was not until this year that he had the opportunity to move forward with his goals. The Advanced Riding clinics are a huge step and not without lots of hard work, we usually only run one Instructor training per year for this level of class and Keith had earned his seat into the program. For those of you who have taken the classes you know the level of training we are talking about and to complete the intense instructor training for it is a great accomplishment. Keith I am very happy to have you as part of the team and Look forward to teaching with you in the near future!

• Member Contributer

Congrats Keith!  You will make a great instructor.

• Member Contributer

Congrats Keith! I'm thinking if/when I retire this would be a good way to keep busy, keep on riding and keep riders educated! Of course that means I would have to be good at it! 

• Member Contributer

Congratulations Mr. Carver sir!.  I would welcome the opportunity to take the Level 1 course under your instruction (hopefully in the Atlanta area).

• Member Contributer

Congrats CC for your achievement and for giving back to the community. 

• Member Contributer

Congrats CC. Make a bunch of people better riders...please.

• Member Contributer

Wow, Dave. Thanks for posting this. I was trying to stay under the radar a bit longer as my search for suitable locations for classes near Franklin, NC to conduct a training prior to TexasMac has turned up empty.

I do plan to get a couple of classes under my belt as David's sidekick and want them to be for the VFRD community first.  I figure if I make a fool of myself in front of my VFR family and get my feet wet with you guys, we all win. 

You will become better riders and have embarrassing stories to tell of my training mistakes.

• Member Contributer

I wish I was local, so I could take your class!

• Member Contributer

Congratulations CC. If you want to run a class for next years Tmac, put me on the top of the list.

• Member Contributer

And now no one - and I mean no one - is going to be able to catch you  . . . :wink:

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Cogswell said:

And now no one - and I mean no one - is going to be able to catch you  . . . :wink:

Inside joke that will not be able to be revealed at this years TMac but very soon....I can hardly wait!

Way to go Carver!! I recall a couple years ago you were kind enough to ride with me in NC as a mentor. I had the best day of riding and learning. You are a natural teacher. Those that encounter you will learn a ton. Way to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside joke that will not be able to be revealed at this years TMac but very soon....I can hardly wait!

What? I thought you had someone working on that for you.

• Member Contributer
12 hours ago, wera803 said:

What? I thought you had someone working on that for you.

The goods don't arrive until Friday and that is not enough time for the install and to get the Rapid Bike tuned and make sure that the cooling is to speed.

Archived