Hey all, I am taking over the SWAG gathering for this years Tmac.

That's right, it's time to pilfer your closet, raid your employers storage room, beg your friends, local business, and dealers for SWAG items! This is a long standing tradition and I am hoping we can keep it alive.

Spare parts, farkles, bottles of adult beverages, riding gear, that dusty old VFR in the garage you don't ride anymore, its all fair game.

Word on the street is Timmy is finally ready to give up his prized tiger striped bikini. CornerCarver will model it for the winner since Yoshi wont be here this year. 

There's three options to get your SWAG items to the Saturday night show. 

1. Bring it with you 

2. Mail it to Benjamin Ealy 4184 Plantation Drive, Morganton NC in time for it to arrive by Monday May 23rd.

3. Send it ahead to the Microtel (Microtel Inn & Suites, 81 Allman Drive, Franklin, NC 28734), marked to the attention of Kevin Bailey - VFRD TMAC Event.

Thanks for playing folks. See you at the big dance.

-PRB

• Member Contributer

I could bring a half dozen or so fifth gen oem-type headlight bulbs. The trouble is some of them are used; working but removed before burnout and some still in the package. I believe they are all Honda oem. I thought they'd make good backups for on the road. I've put LED lights in. (And love them.)

My sweetheart of a girlfriend has graciously purchased something to be donate. It's nice too I think you'll all like it. (Or the winner will)!

-PRB

• Member Contributer

I have some BLS lowering blocks that are just gathering dust I'll throw in. I may come up with a couple more things as well.

• Member Contributer

I picked up some items from Cycle Gear today for the swaggin wagon....will bring it up early and hand it ooff to Ben.

Archived