Where is my gallery?

• Member Contributer

What happened to my gallery, it is not in my profile anymore? How do you upload pics now? All my pics in posts are dead...........Should I look for Zombie's outside?

• Member Contributer

I see some photos in your profile under "Albums".   I looked through mine and they all seemed to be there. 

• Member Contributer

I just looked at my gallery. There is a comment on the right of some of the older pics that says:

No locations to display. The content may not have been saved yet or may have been deleted.

• Member Contributer

Interesting Terry.  As far as I can tell, your gallery images look fine - I don't see the "No locations to display" info.  Maybe something only members can see on their own photos. 

Although with any change there are pluses and minuses, I do like the way the gallery photos are displayed better with the new format - larger and easier to see.

• Forum CEO

I missed this post because it was posted in the 7th gen forum? I need any forum issue posts to be posted in the site comments and suggestions forum. This one is for talking about the veefalo model!   Moved it to the proper forum!

Terry I think that refers to the geocach gps data, like on phones, the gallery can tag photos with locations where its taken.

• Forum CEO
On 4/29/2016 at 10:51 PM, RC1237V said:

What happened to my gallery, it is not in my profile anymore? How do you upload pics now? All my pics in posts are dead...........Should I look for Zombie's outside?

There is a tab in your profile with all your gallery albums

• Member Contributer

HS I am not able YET to add an image either from WIn 10 Internet Explorer or Edge.  I tried both the "Create a Gallery Image" Path as well as "Adding Images" from the Profile Path.

Looks like all my old images are there though.

Thanks

• Member Contributer

Same issue here.   Once I select the Album and then the image, it 'hangs' with a spinning donut at the third step and never uploads the new image.  

• Forum CEO
2 hours ago, Cogswell said:

Same issue here.   Once I select the Album and then the image, it 'hangs' with a spinning donut at the third step and never uploads the new image.  

I checked to make sure the path was open to the upload area, chmod 777 still not working, I submitted a trouble ticket.

• Member Contributer

Thanks HS,

I just realized, I AM BLIND! It was right there in front of me.........

I posted in 7th because I figured you are beyond busy with the site repair, and didn't want to take any of your time away from that...............my apologies....

• Member Contributer

Mailman - glad you found your way back!   Best to your wife for a full recovery. 

• Member Contributer
11 minutes ago, Cogswell said:

Mailman - glad you found your way back!   Best to your wife for a full recovery. 

Thanks Cogswell - I just stumbled across the "WE'RE BACK - WOOT!" thread so I moved my comments over there. Amazing how much can change in 6 weeks! I will throw in that the neurosurgeon said he wasn't sure who/what would come out of the surgery but she should be about 90% after 6 months recovery. BIG THUMBS UP!

Archived